If you’ve been with us for a while, you’ll notice the names of our plans have recently changed. There are a few good reasons why!
These new names are going to help you understand what each program is really about and will make it easier than ever to choose one that works best for you!
Our goal at iTrackBites has always been to take the guesswork out of weight loss. We are constantly striving to make our members lives easier and create programs that allow you to maneuver through your daily food diaries sans stress. We believe these new program names are another step in the right direction.
Here is a breakdown of the new programs and what you can expect from each one:
- Focuses on portion control.
- Uses a food score system based on calories, fat and fiber.
- This is the old BITES Classic program.
- Focuses on limiting carbs.
- Uses a food score system based on protein, fat, fiber and carbs.
- This is the old BITES Plus program.
- Focuses on limiting sugar.
- Uses a food score system based on calories, saturated fat, sugar and protein.
- This is the old BITES Smart program.
- Focuses on fresh, clean eating
- Uses a food score system based on calories, saturated fats, sugar, protein with +200 ZERO BITES fresh fruits, vegetables and proteins.
- This is the old BITES Flex program.
- Focuses on accountability.
- Based on good old-fashioned calorie counting.
- This is the old Calories program.
Wondering what program to use? Remember, these are the same tried and true programs you know and love, so we recommend sticking with the program you’re most familiar with.
Better Balance is one of our most popular because it utilizes a +200 free food list to reduce tracking, and promotes fresh, healthy eating.
Many people still love Sugar Smart and Carb Conscious because they’re already familiar with them and have recipes and favorites created.
Some people are still dedicated to our oldest system, Conquer Cravings because it has always worked for them and they’re comfortable with how it works. And of course, it’s still a fine choice!
Finally, there is always the option of Calorie Command. Many people choose counting calories because it gives a more accurate food score value.
Each of these programs will help you lose weight. The choice comes down to personal preference. If you try one for a few weeks and don’t love it, you can always make the choice to follow a different program.
We hope you’ll agree that these new program names are easier to understand and will ultimately help you make a more informed choice when choosing which one is right for you!