We don’t know about you, but we like any excuse to indulge in a bit of chocolate. That’s why we’re sharing this low BITES chocolate mousse recipe in honor of National Chocolate Mousse Day! Try it out and let us know what you think.
- Chocolate Syrup (6 tablespoons)
- Gelatin (1 envelope)
- Unsweetened Cocoa (2 Tablespoons)
- Water (1 cup)
- Whipped topping (2.75 cups)
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Add cocoa and chocolate syrup to gelatin mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon evenly into 6 individual dessert dishes. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
This recipe comes in at 3 BITES for Conquer Cravings and 4 BITES for Carb Conscious.
Looking for more tasty recipes? Upgrade to PRO today for full access to hundreds of recipes that are bound to please!